What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank YOU TF squad!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I've not really thought this completely through, but I wanted to thank you guys that make time to come here. I realize there are other ways you can talk carnivorous plants that may be more spoon fed to you than actually making the effort to come and I wanted to thank you for that!

An extra thanks to those that do not use ad blockers here. If you don't know how, I'm happy to walk you through turning it off for this site only. I try to keep the ads minimal and as out of the way as I can, but over the years advertising revenue has decreased here by about 80-85% with about the same traffic thanks to not only ad blockers in general, but now many browsers come with them automatically turned on. So if you've not even thought about it, please take a moment to turn it off for this domain, it really does help keep the server spinning!

An extra EXTRA thanks to Thank You Members! It's only $15 a year, helps keep the lights here running and gives you some perks too that hopefully you all find helpful. And of course, any other purchase from the store www.flytrapshop.com helps too. Since that store was originally opened in order TO pay to run this forum! (longer version of that story in the flytrapshop forum ;) )

The only way I could think of to really thank all of you guys, from the pros that stop in and participate, even though they can't post that they sell, and to the members that may not sell CPs but stop in to talk CPs... is to let you all post what you sell in this post! Sell CPs? POST IT! Sell artsy stuff? POST IT! Yes, your URL.

So if you're active here... and you have a store or otherwise sell something, feel free to post it in this thread. (Only post YOUR store and only if you're active here. Please don't join or come from a long dormancy to advertise.) I don't know if it will stay up, or for how long... or be left but locked to prevent more posts. Like I said, it's just a random idea I have got, but hopefully we can connect some sellers to some buyers and everyone can benefit!

Thanks again, and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
Andrew

And thanks to you, Andrew, for keeping the lights on for those of us who love this place.

Happy Thanksgiving, TF!

Thank you for doing so much for us! I love it here and wish more would post as I know there are many eyes without voices visiting each day. This is where I keep my fully updated growlist and this is the first place I post new photos when I am not so damn lazy! :p

If you arent a thank you member because funds are tight, totally understand. But most of us spend way more than is normal on plants and to drop 15 to help this place out is a drop in the bucket.

Well, if this is an opportunity to post a link: www.carltoncarnivores.com is my site. Because my plants and animals are my life, every cent made there is made to support them, or myself to be able to care for them, and to maintain the domain so that the Database can be built as a reference for all species I've taken an interest in. I've always liked forums like this for information, and still do over FB and other such sites, and where others still post, I'll stay too. Things get lost too quickly everywhere else.

Back