What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So embarrassed to admit

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
So embarrassed to admit but our move never happened. Life got in the way and we have changed direction. Next week we close on a house in Delaware. It has a southern exposure backyard for my gardens and a perfect location for grapes. It also boasts a 13' by 11' "sun room" that is perfectly aligned for a greenhouse. Hubby promised that by July it will have insulation, heating and cooling and be turned into a greenhouse for me. Another bonus is that the well water does not require any type of whole house treatment system so I no longer have to worry about introduced salts, etc in my water. However, drum roll please, it does have an under sink RO unit with a separate tap.
The move won't be complete for a few months. I am now a contract worker and before finding the house I had just signed to work the winter onsite in a facility in Baltimore and the commute would be too far.
as things progress into 2020 I will be starting a thread for it.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Chib

I don't recall all the details of the planned move but this sounds pretty good! Can't wait to see what you do with your new space. =)

Seems to be a TF migration afoot.

Sounds like a nice setup you'll have there.

Long time no hear, Chib!

Nice to see ya popping in. :cool:

Will you be planning on making your own wine then? (Considering you mentioned the new place will be conducive for grapes.....)

Have a blessed Christmas, m'dear!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I hope to be making my own wine with them. But otherwise growing grapes is just something I have wanted to do.

Back