What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Spring auction is coming!!!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Get your donations ready and pinch them pennies... The NASC auctions have been held annually here since 2006, and the next one is coming up! Stay tuned for more details, but get these dates programed into your phone! :biggrin-new:

20200128010011-91ecd0b5-me.jpg

Man, due to the move i don't really have anything ready to put up in the auction this year... I'll have to rummage around and see what's division-able. I don't even know where 'my' post office is lol. Isn't the auction usually in April though?

I need some tie dye tube socks to cover my clear RO filter housings. I missed them the year(s?) you listed them.
Yeah, it is usually a little bit earlier. But there has been discussion on having it a little later so things are more awake and warmer in the really cold areas: Should the NASC auction be held a little later than normal?

I need some tie dye tube socks to cover my clear RO filter housings. I missed them the year(s?) you listed them.

I've got mine!

I like the change in date. 'Gives me a bit more time to invite a few others to join us.

Yeah, it is usually a little bit earlier. But there has been discussion on having it a little later so things are more awake and warmer in the really cold areas: Should the NASC auction be held a little later than normal?

I'll need to think about the tie-dye again. I know I brought some dyes with me... I'll see how my back is doing once it gets closer to see if I can handle it without throwing my back out :-)) Right now I'm busy building furniture so I don't have any hands or backs to spare.

Back