What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening Vlog

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
cant believe you dropped the winter word already :hopelessness: i am not ready to be cooped up inside so much left do do!!!

Cooped up inside is good because there's all sorts of inside stuff I haven't been able to do because the garden's been eating all my time!

Time for the next episode!

Very nice. Glad to see lots plants filling in with pitchers again

Very nice. Glad to see lots plants filling in with pitchers again

Am I crazy for starting stuff for NASC already? Whenever I start stuff in Dec it all just dies so I figured I'd give it a little bit more 'daylight' chance to try to root, cuz who *doesn't* want a N.vent x TM (B)....

Am I crazy for starting stuff for NASC already? Whenever I start stuff in Dec it all just dies so I figured I'd give it a little bit more 'daylight' chance to try to root, cuz who *doesn't* want a N.vent x TM (B)....

Makes sense to me. With all the general slow down in winter I guess a bit of stem just doesn't have the push it needs to root.

It's the 30th vlog!

Time for the next video! I didn't have much to say, but I'm trying to keep up the weekly habit.

Time for the next vlog!

And now for some scythe work!

Here's the next episode!

I've made the ebay listings for the Monstera deliciosa variegata now too. I can't believe how much they're going for, but who am I to judge capitalism that's actually benefiting carnivorous plant habitat preservation. I dunno if I should post the links here, but if you want to hunt them down and spread them to your crazy plant friends hunting for it, I'm sure the Sarras will appreciate it.

Time for the next vlog!

Vlog number 36 is up!

Yup, the exhaustion of the year is getting to me...

Vlog39 is Up!! Guess it's more complaining lol... and I didn't realize it at the time but pruning and watering the plans took me like 3 hours today!

Time for the last Vlog of the year!

Woohoo first vlog of the year!

Time for a new vlog!

This week's vlog..

Time for the next vlog!

Back