What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rainwater Collection

• Thread starter Anguus
  • Start date
Hey everyone I have already checked with adnedarn that I can post this. I am a student in Australia and am currently doing a major work for my HSC (which is the certificate for the end of highschool). Due to COVID-19 I’ve had to change my project 6 months in because I could no longer source supplies! It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete my survey. It only takes two minutes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/65R9PCG

I am designing a table which collects water for use around the garden and it will also stop the breeding of mosquitoes. I thought I would post it here because I know carnivorous plants need rainwater.

Thank you for your time.

I did it, but I thought you said you were going to have a conversation about a design idea and get feedback... ???

Sorry, I meant to say this is for identifying the need, I am not up to a design idea yet.

Back