What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confession time

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ June 28 2003,04:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">give me some hot heck too, I'd do anything to meet you!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
None of that, now, Spec! Sit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CP Growers Wives Support Club[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! My wife will join that!

Fran (Valerie), what a true demonstration of devotion! To go under cover like that in support of you Hubby? Wow! Tamlin should thank his luck stars to find someone like you!

Tamlin...there's a book you should read...totaly unrelated to CP's, but the title is fitting: "The Reluctant King"

LOL!!

Now, come one folks. To be the king he would have to look like one. No...he is more the Einstien or Freud.

"Now little Drosera, Do you eat flies because you hate your mother plant?"

Maybe he is their Budda symbol.

Tamlin, your not fat and bald with a clock glued to your stomach, are you?

Okay, maybe king is best.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Copper @ June 30 2003,4:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Now little Drosera, Do you eat flies because you hate your mother plant?"[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
That makes absolutely no sense...

William may not accept the title king, but has to admit, with a wife like Valerie he is pretty lucky!

Welcome Valerie, and thanks for helping him make all he does possible!

Cole

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ June 30 2003,11:3
alien.gif
</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
"Now little Drosera, Do you eat flies because you hate your mother plant?"
<span id='postcolor'>
That makes absolutely no sense...[/quote]

FlytrapGurl, she was making reference to the psychoanalyst Dr. Frued.  His pet theory was that peoples problems where caused buy them having some hang-up with their mother "not loving them" or some such.

<span id='ME'><center>FlytrapGurl stares with a blank look on her face</center></span>

Back