What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your oldest cp plant?

Well, my nep ventricosa would be my oldest at a year and half. I have had d. adelaes for about 3 years now but these are the shoots off the original adelae which died after flowering. I have finally kept a vft over a year
biggrin.gif
which is a record for me! Maybe it can make two years?
wow.gif

I am sure some of you have really old cps (the Neps can get pretty old from what I have heard)...Do you still have your original Cp that you bought?

Travis

yep, still have my first vft, although i don't know which on it is! it's been just over a year now. so far, i have been really lucky (no doubt's in my mind that this board is responsible for that&#33
wink.gif
as i have yet to kill a cp. on that note, i do have a ping that's pretty upset with me...

peace,
technoracer

well if you mean the oldest cp that i have owned then it would be my kinda first vft but if you meant the oldest plant then it would be my 50 year old vft that i got in a trade .

My oldest cp is a vft that will be turning two this december. My youngest cp are some D. adelea offsutes that I am trying to keep alive.

For what its worth, I still have my first VFT which was from 1979....cracking plant!

my oldest is an unknown Nepenthes hybrid which is 9 years old

Well, I was given two VFT's in very poor condition which died horible deaths shortly after I got them (and not from any ovious newbie mistakes on my part, actually, I'm still not sure why they died) anyhow, the first plant I actually picked out myself is still with me. Snapper the vft has been with me for around 4 years now
smile.gif

My oldest plant, actually plants, are my VFT Green Dragons. I got them from PFT in June 2002 and they are growing like madmen. I hope to match Goldtraps 50 year old vft with these... hehehe
biggrin.gif

Steve

Back