What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My plants

here I moved it here, too"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Darcie

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 26 2002,12:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I gave in and started a cheap on-line photo gallery of my plants. I did however, inclued some information that if others were to do the same we could get a better understanding of VFT traits. The first is a known labled typical, the second two are "mixed types" or basically, surplus any whatnot type the grower had left from special orders (I've seen about 4 distinctively differnt types show up in this category that the shop that buys them discount)

http://www.geocities.com/gemwhite/CP/index.html

--------------
Their is no item greater in value than life, for without it value would be no more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
unknownclown

Group: Moderator
Posted: Oct. 26 2002,3:32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice plants Darcie!
Wish mine could look so good but I have a lighting problem that I cant afford to fix at the moment
Oh hey I hope you dont mind but Im going to move this to the VFT forum

[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
smile.gif

Back