What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 new vft movies

Hi
I added two new vidcaps to my webpage today and thought you might like to see them. One is of another spider and one is of a fly. There is an abundance of spiders on my patio this time of year, but I leave them alone because they and the flies feed the plants.

If you are on a dial-up network as I am, be prepared to wait 5 to 10 minutes for each one to load. I don't know how to make a progress meter so when you click on the link the download will start, but it will probably give no indication that it is loading, so please be patient. Now if can just figure out how to add to "Jaws" soundtrack to them. Have fun!
biggrin.gif

CP Movies

OUCH! My eyes!

That's quite the color you picked for your page.
wow.gif

Cool movies. Nice VFT. Your flytrap seems to be a little cold (closes slow on the spider).

He shoots, he scores!!!!

Capslock

D muscipula, didn't mean to blast your eyes. No, the temperature was at around 82* but the spider picked an old trap to go into. What I like about this one is it gives you time to see what is going on during the closing process. Anyway, I changed the screen color to something a little more subtle, so if you go back it will be easier on the eyes. Thanks for pointing that out.
Alan

Back