What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some pics

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Here are some of my favorite pics of places.  These are from  my trip to the western US.  
83437675nhwoJG_ph.jpg

Sunset in Montana

83439203URnmeO_ph.jpg

Mountains in Wyoming (I think this ones from Wyoming)

83441345xJcAEP_ph.jpg

The Northern rim of the Grand Canyon.

84110882YiGuyE_ph.jpg

Mule Deer from the Grand Canyon

I hope you enjoy these pictures.  Oh, and with the dear I did not zoom I got within about three feet of it.  That was amazing because only upon the rarist of occasion will a wild deer allow you to get that close.

Wes
wow.gif

hmm I don't see any of them? Anyone else see them?

-Jeremiah-

Hey Wesley, I suspect that you are having the same problem as I had when I tried to host my pictures on Geocities. Most free web servers do not allow linking of pictures to other sites such as this forum. PFT has some free space available to host your pictures on, its not a huge ammount (2 meg) but it will allow you to display your pictures on your posts. Check out this thread and see I had the same problem: one years growth

Steve

btw.. very nice pics
smile.gif

Steve

different subject- wild animals letting you get close- last year when i was diving in the keys at our friends house- i saw a spiny box puffer around 20inches long laying down in the eel grass- so i swam right over to him and he looekd at me like- ah what do you want-hahaha then i was kinda petting him -he didn't care ten i picked him up and was holding him for acouple mintues and he did nothing- then i sat him back down and he just looked at me- puffers are so sweet- i love em and have acoupl in my tanks
smile.gif

Haha, puffers, they are so funny, i went on a trip to the ocean shore, I went crab trapping or I'm not sure what its called, but someone was fishing and he put his puffers in our bucket with the crabs. The crab pinch them but right when they are pitch they started puffing up and then the crabs gets scared, so they unpinch =D. Good times good times

the meat on them is deadly - you have to now what part to eat- other wise they are save but keep your fingers away from there teeth.......... cut your finger right off other wise - hmm thats funny - blue crabs is what you were crabing for - puffers main diet is crabs. blue crabs are the meanest animals in the ocean- for the simple fact that they will just attack for no reason and won't let go. my family has been going to the outerbanks for over 20 years and i remember as a kid i read that in there shoreline paper one day.

laso my puffers will spit water out of the tank at you wehn you open the lid. they are smart fish and watch what you do whe nyou wlk by the tank or when cleaning the tank out. very curious

Back