What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carnivorous Plant Book

Timber Press has Donald Schnell's "Carnivorous Plants of the United States and Canada" Second Edition in stock. I just ordered it and it sould arrive early next week. I will post my review here. Their web site is Timber Press

Great!
I pre-ordered mine thru Amazon about a month ago (it wasn't yet in print at the time). I can't wait to receive it! I'll add my feedback as well.

C_W

Is this a reprint with some updated info of his previous book?

I just got my book a few days ago and have not had a chance to sit down with it for very long. As to Larry's question, I have not seen the first edition but the book flap indicates that this is an expanded and revised edition. It is full pictures of plants in their native habitat and gives detailed information on their perfered growing conditions . It is not a replacemnet for "The Savage Garden" but if I had to choose between the two books I would choose this new one as I am more concerend with plants that I can grow in my outside bog.

Back