What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday!

Hey! Happy Birthday to both you! May it be filled with wonderful gifts and many, many plants!

SF
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to Biggun!

Happy Birthday to Pressure!

I hope both of you have very special days. Eat lots of cake and ice cream.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

Happy Birthday to the two of you! and many, many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I Hope you get some great gifts!
biggrin.gif
Fish, nepenthes, and tons more!
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

Have a great day
-Spec

Happy birthday to both Pressure and Biggun.

Hey Biggun I always enjoy reading your messages. Keep on spreading your views!!!

Hi All,

Thanks for the wishes. I got a cool surprise gift. A friend of mine has a buddy in the air force in Japan and he got his friend to send me a copy of Amano's "Nature Aquarium" catalog. The book is full of all of photos of Amano's most recent planted aquariums and how he sets them up plus all the neat equipment he sells. It shows the 700 gallon planted tank in Amano's own home -- amazing. Amano literally gives away these glossy, info filled 100 page art gallery like catalogs -- free in fish stores in Japan. They would cost $30 here if someone did such a thing even. Now if a Nep nursery would just do the same! And It looks like I got an offer out of the blue for a new teaching position, so it was a pretty surprising day all around.

Bobby

Wow, cool present! Good luck with the new job, and happy belated!

Back