What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International reply coupon.

Hi all,

I can't buy an Internation Reply Coupon anymore :-( At our postoffice they told me there were no alternatives. But an SASE with dutch-stamps for example wouldn't work.

Can anyone tell me more about this?

Greets,

Marco

Hi Marco

I don't know anything about IRCs, but I think my alternative is easier, go to the US Postal Service Website USPS and order a sheet of 20 $0.80 stamps (that's the price of a letter US -> Europe). That's twenty SASEs, and much easier for the person at the other end to deal with too.

It's even cheaper if you know someone in the US and have them sent to them, they just use one stamp to post them to you.

Vic in the UK

Dear Vic,

Thanks for your reply, I will use your system!

Right now, someone from the UK wants to send me Baobab seeds, how can I order UK stamps?

Greets and thanks,

Marco

Unfortunatley, here in the UK, it doesn't seem to be so easy to order UK stamps online. However, I might know who's seeds they are, try asking nicely
smile.gif
, you might succeed. He might accept Euros in cash too, tell him Vic says he will buy them off him at the correct exchange rate, when he see's him in June, if he doesn't use them himself. My wife travels in the Euro zone several times a month and we can always use them.

Vic

Does anyone have a copy of Allen Lowrie's 2003 catalog? I cannot find a listing on the web, and international reply coupons are not accepted...
confused.gif

Back