What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving the plants

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
For the last week or so every time I go to wal-mart I get a small dome that has fallen off the plants and water them. I hope to keep them alive for when they put their plants on sale for 75 cents. Later I'll put a post in to see if anyone wants any.

what did you get
any sarrs???
i would like some sarrs if you have any
pm me if you want to talk bussiness

I know lowe's and Home Depot sell cp's (and abuse them horribly), but I thought the most Wal-Mart did were succulents. This is truly an interesting development (note to self: make trip to Wal-Mart tomorrow
smile.gif
). Do you know if they get their cps from the same ppl who supply lowe's? What kinds have you seen so far?

All I've ever seen at walmart are flytraps and some really beat up N. Coccinea's.

The walmart here and one other walmart that I know of are the only walmarts that have the collection that they have. Also, they do not carry the same brands of cps. To my knowledge they sell three brands. I'll find the brandnames the next time at walmart. And I will post a topic about saving the cps in the trading forum when they go on sale. When and if they go on sale they will be dirt cheap(last year they becam 75 cents a plant)

So far walmart has the following cps:

Sarracenia(sp):
Flava(typical) [Many]
'Judith Hindle" [4-6]
Leucophylla 'Tarnok' [4-6]
Rubra ssp. rubra (I think) [10 or so]
Purpurea ssp. venosa [many]
Catesbaei [3-4]
Unknown [2 to my knowledge]

Dionaea
Common [many]

I'll keep this list updated, though it has remained the same for quite a while.

Wes

Back