What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three new CPs

I went to a herp expo yesterday and came upon display of lush, green leaves. A gentleman named Mike had some very nice CP's for sale. I told him about the N. ventricosa that I had ordered from PFT and what a nice specimen that I had received. Turns out that the plants he was selling were from PFT. I made a dash to the ATM and soon was the proud owner of a S. Judith Hindle, a N. gracillis, and a N. rafflesiana. To Phil and Jeff, do you guys know how to grow great plants or what??? The N.rafflesiana even had two plants in it! Excellent work guys. And thanks to Mike for his time and information.

We were trying to figure out 'who you were'
smile.gif

I am happy that you found us
smile.gif

We like to turn up in the strangest places!!

Mike is a great guy and an excellent source for snakes, lizards and any other of your 'herping' needs ( I hope that's a word )

Enjoy the plants!!!

Yes, Jeff...herp is a word. It refers to reptiles and amphibians grouped together. Thanks for the kudos from both you and alandallas. I never thought that I could enjoy plants as much as I now do, but these CPs are GREAT!!! I guess they're just unique enough to attract my attention.

Jeff, thanks to you and Phil for having such great plants at great prices. Hope to see you this weekend at the ETHS ("herp") Expo this weekend!

I call my 8-year old tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) a herp all the time. He doesn't seem to mind as long as I keep shoving gut-loaded crickets at his smiling little face. From a head on look, he looks like the emoticon with the "smiley face".
And he's not shy about telling me when he wants food. And sometimes I wonder why I should have to answer to such a lower life form. Maybe I'm confused as to the heirachy of living things.
biggrin.gif

No, I think you have the heirachy right, it's the rest of mankind that tends to put things backwards
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back