What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet flytrap forum addict

A lot of people have said that keeping CPs is an addiction, that's true, but for the last 2 months I've also become a Pet Flytrap Discussion Forum addict. For the past two months I have read this forum up and down. I don't Know what I'll do when I have to go back to school in August, I won't be able to log on to this website so much
sad.gif
LA Traphole

Hello,  My name is Steve and I am a Pet Flytrap forum addict......   Not that I'm complaining
wink.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
!  I remember when I first found the forums.  I went back 2 to 3 and in a couple cases, 6 months, in each of the forums and read everything up to the current (as of my finding the forums) postings
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BigCarnivourKid @ July 17 2003,08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember when I first found the forums. I went back 2 to 3 and in a couple cases, 6 months, in each of the forums and read everything up to the current (as of my finding the forums)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
OK so I'm not the only one that did that.. lol
tounge.gif

Steve

Back