What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artical in newspaper

• Thread starter GEORGE-CP
  • Start date
That's a poorly researched article. Why didn't the reporter just do a quick search of the internet? They would have found the Vancouver CP society and been able to interview a few more sources, or at least check facts.

Best collection in Canada, my ***.

Hah, amusing article thanks for sharing George.
smile.gif

I didn't think it was too bad for the average reader...and it did say ONE of the best collections...not the best.
Anyhow, perhaps the article was meant to stir interest rather than be completely scientifically correct. Perhaps you were a little harsh in your comments
confused.gif
confused.gif

I think the article was mean to fill space. If they had meant to stir interest they would have directed people to more dependable sources of information.

My criticism is not so much the inaccuracy, but the fact that the accuracies could have been corrected if they had just done a little bit more research.

no problem w/ putting up the article N.grac. someone from the listserver posted it and i thought i would let everyone else check it out. they did mention that they E-mailed the newspaper to correct some of the text that was writen.

Back