What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test post

• Thread starter pthiel
  • Start date
Testing Picture Posting for Tamlin:
drosera_uniflora_061003_5.jpg

I can see it fine. Wow! Tamlin sure knows how to take beautiful close-ups. The details are incredible and I have to say that I'm glad I am not an insect because I would surely be entangled in some of those nectar-laden tentacles by now. Thanks for sharing the pic.
smile.gif

Man has his D. uniflora perked up since last I saw it!

Pete,

Just wanted to say thanks for all you hard work in my behalf.
As soon as I get back from the Greyfox Bluegrass fest I will begin uploading some good photos! I hope your kindness in allowing me to use your webspace will be a gift to all the community. I'll be gone from the 17th - 21st. I just polished my old 1963 Martin D-18 and strung her up with some good new strings. People ask me if I am not afraid to take a Martin out into the damp summer night. I tell 'em I didn't think Woodie Gutherie had a climate controlled case, and he seemed to be ok with that! I am going to try to play in excess of a million notes over the 4 day event: might be possible!

See y'all later!

Just beautiful...I love the little clenched fist...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nepenthes gracilis @ July 14 2003,02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Man has his D. uniflora perked up since last I saw it!"[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I was going to say the same thing! It sure looks vigorous... though still kinda on the small side. nice plant!
smile.gif

-noah

Back