What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star craft

Hello,
Just wanted to start a topic for starcraft fans! Discuss anything about starcraft and any of the expansions! We should all set a time to all play multiplayer! I would probably be the first to loose
rolleyes.gif

How can I launch nukes on starcraft? I had the ghosts, and the nuke center at the central base thing. when i commanded a ghost to launch a nuke, nothing happened! I had a nuke ready to go too! I would have beaten all of those zorgs, but the nuke didn't launch! They quickly invaded my 2 bases and took over! I lost of course...
rolleyes.gif

-Spec

ooooh starcraft!
biggrin.gif
I love that game. I used to play it alot, although never in multiplayer. I gave my copy and the broodwar expasion pack to my sister's boyfriend though. It should be selling cheap at EB though, so i'll try to get a copy.

A little off topic but.... does anyone here play warcraft III? I just finished the Frozen Throne expansion pack and it's great!
smile.gif

Jœl

My brother likes StarCraft.....I don't like StarCraft......but my brother likes StarCraft.......ok, I am going to shut up. Bye.
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capslock @ July 13 2003,8:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of those guys who left is me. You'll understand if I don't join the group!
biggrin.gif

Capslock <--- Max Schaefer[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Are you serious?
wow.gif

Pardon me if i seem a bit awed... i actually dreamed of working for Blizzard back when i thought i could program...

Anyway, thank you for the games, good luck at whatever you're doing now (and psst... why did you leave?
wink.gif
)....

... and now back to our cozy little CP community.

Starcraft is one of the two "official" stress-relief games in the Course 3 grad lounge - the other is QIII Arena. It's quite a sight after a bad test: haggard grads blasting each other to bits. Disturbing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capslock @ July 14 2003,02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of those guys who left is me. You'll understand if I don't join the group!
biggrin.gif

Wow...that is the coolest thing that I've heard all month. I'm not much of a gamer, but both the Diablo and Warcraft series were such phenomenal games that they hooked me for a long long time. I think those gave me as much pleasure as my cps do, and that's saying quite a bit. Best of luck in whatever your next venture is, although I'm sure you don't need it judging by the previous works you've taken part in.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capslock @ July 13 2003,5:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmmm. Spec, perhaps you should read this:

http://money.cnn.com/2003....dex.htm

One of those guys who left is me. You'll understand if I don't join the group!
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Capslock,
Holy Moly!
wow.gif
wow.gif

What on earth has happened at Blizzard?

I was going to buy Warcraft III when it came out on the PS2, but now I'm not so sure....

Good luck in all your future enterprises!

For the record, the guys at Blizzard are all great. It's the French owners, Vivendi, that are the problem.

Capslock

Hey caps, dont hesitate to ask me to try out one of your new games you make in the near future at your new company!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
No pay, I just try out the games and tell you if there are any errors in them
biggrin.gif
Oh, and I get to keep the games
wink.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

-Spec
alien.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif