What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lemonade?

Hello everybody!
I was just drinking a nice, cold, refreshing lemonade in the nice, cold, refreshing air conditioning, when I felt the slight burning on my tongue from the acidity of lemonade... I was thinking that since it is acidic with just a few nutrients, that it wood work well as a fertilizer in the soil or in pitchers!
smile.gif
Then my CPs would get to enjoy nice, cold, refreshing lemonade and grow better! Any thoughts? Anyone else willing to try? Thanks!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

I forgot to mention that I would only use 100% natural lemonade, we could even cut out the sugar if neccesary, also need to use distilled water! I almost forgot mentioning!
wow.gif
rolleyes.gif
Thanks again for putting up with me feeling all smart!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Go easy on the lemon juice. It is pretty acidic and might be more than your plant(s) can handle.

alien.gif

why don't you try growing a cp in a lemon , it could be possible ,
wink.gif

what about using lemon juice, diluted with distilled water? could it work kinda like "peat tea"? maybe add some lemon juice to your peat tea!

peace,
technoracer
would you like lemon with that?

Yeah, I guess diluting would be neccesary, because peat doesn't burn my tongue!
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif
alien.gif
tounge.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">, because peat doesn't burn my tongue[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'> Ummmm.... How would you know that Lithopsman???
tounge.gif

SnowyFalcon, you've never tasted your peat!?
tounge.gif
lol

I actually have tasted peat before... While setting up my minibog a few months ago!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back