What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent Here...

• Thread starter Parasuco
  • Start date
What kinds of things make you REALY angry? I mean, beyond physical anger, and where it just makes you really, create half moons in the palms of your hands with your nails... What makes you really wanna go medievil on someone's butt?

Me? When people are absolutely STUPID... Like, when their brians kinda go into the mode where they think theres an infinite amount of rainforests, whales, and things like that... Like, holy DUH!!! I mean, try to even put youreslf in their shoes, try to think what they think... Its beyond me... Is it that they are so naive the phrase "they're just animals," or "its not liking I'm killing it ALL..." actually runs thru their mind? I mean, JEEEZZZ...HOW STUPID...

Then theres the stupid people who arent as perfect as I am... and they think they're the ones who are right... I scoff at them... When someone tries to condescend on me, but doesn't realize that they CAN'T because I'm above them... Like,duh, open your eyes buddy...

Yah, you're turn... I see phil is inline to grafiti up this wall... Hehe...

..."I planted my cp seeds 3 days ago and there is no action!  No sprouts, no green, not even a sign that says "i will sprout in 2 more hours."  what can i do??!!!!"

my complaint.  impatient people.  calm down.  take your time.  and for god sakes drive civilized people!   all comes to those who wait.  including cp seedlings.  (from what i am told
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
)  still waiting on some.
lates,
andrew

Parasuco - I like stupid people. Most of them are very funny. It's too bad they don't usually see it that way.

The quickest way to get me angry is to drive badly, I have no patience for people that do things like hit the gas in a parking lot when someone is walking (this happenned to me this morning, it took all my self control not to hunt the guy down after jumping out of the way) or that do dangerous things out of stupidity or just to be jerks.

Awise man once said "You can learn alot from a dummy."
wink.gif
which is true if you sit and think about it, mostly you learn what not to do. Or how to laugh at other peoples stupidity
biggrin.gif

What ticks me off? Impatient people as well and police men. I just got pulled over today for the second time in 2 weeks. still no ticket
wink.gif
thank you God for lookin after me:) THis time though I didnt do any thing wrong I was minding my own business driving along doing the speed limit (w/o a license) when a cop going the opposite direction whips around and gets me. ok so I know I shouldn't be driving but dang how did that cop know I didnt have a license so quickly? Its spooky.
wow.gif
Well at least it only takes 1 cop to pull me over now it used to take 5 with guns ready
wink.gif
how embarrassing!

Well there is a lot of things work related...incomplete job order forms, multiple proofs on one job, people that LIE and cant admit something is THEIR fault but blame it on me (behind my back), lack of communication and having some moron who doesn't have a clue what I do take my Mac away from me.
sad.gif

But bad drivers really get me P.O.'ed....driving slow in the left lane, **not giving turn signals**, driving real slow up to a red light when I need to get into the left turn lane, when there are TWO left turn lanes and someone crosses over from their lane to mine and cut me off. MORONS! You'd think most drivers out there have never taken drivers ed.

All the abuses of typefaces I see all the time...people who use script type in all caps or in small sizes...makes me shudder! C'mon people!--never use script in all caps!

I could go on...but I won't.
smile.gif

Suzanne

People who use their wordprocessor like it was a 1920s typewriter.

Ok, going right down to the BONES of what ticks me off most in this world of ours. Here it is...

People who are sick and demented enough to abuse, sexually assault and kill they're own wives, husbands, parents, and especially their own children.

People who deserve (well, I won't go into what they deserve because it's probably illegal somewhere for me to post that kind of language and material). So, people who go out of they're way to harm someone else's family or children. Who hunt and stalk innocence on the internet and on the streets. People who make feel I have reason to be afraid of what my children may grow up and do to me. People who make me afraid to ever let my two inccocent babies out of that front door. People who make me afraid to let my children live their lives to the fullest for fear of losing them or seeing them harmed. People who make me wish I could lock all doors and windows and keep my children safe until they grow old and pass away right here where they were born. (Boy, this must tick me off, cause now I'm in tears) :-(

Morbid eh? I'm done my venting for the night.

CP newbie...

I am with you... those people make me lose my temper fast...
yesterday I was driving out of dallas when all their highway traffic signs (The electronic kind, we call them Trans-Guide in San Antonio) start flashing "Child Abduction, Turquise Dedan, 90's Model. Call 911" and of course, every person we could see starts looking around for this car... it was pretty cool to see a community work like that...

but yet again, some freak has stolen a child in our nation, an event that is happening far to often these days. IMHO, you take a kid, then you get to spend the rest of your life in jail, no 2nd or 3rd strike... everyone knows what happens to kidnapped kids, it rarely ends well.

Also, if someone does rape a child or adult... then their ability to rape should be surgically removed while they await for their execution date. (Or just throw them into general population)

Sorry... I am sure some of you are against the death penalty... I am not... I am an advocate of harsher punishment, I say bring back the stocks, lashings in public squares, and heck, I think rope is a more economicaly feasable form of execution than the chair or lethal injection.

(Ducking for the outcry against me&#33
wink.gif

I will say this, I do support the moratoriums recently emplaced by some states on the death penalty.. if a person is going to have their existence moved on to the next phase, then we need to be darn sure they deserve it.

ON something that effects me more personally, I can not stand people who break trust, cheat, take oaths and brake them... so on and so forth... if you put your word to something, you better darned well keep it.

Hey Ram,

I know of a really good book that you would love!
smile.gif
It's called Starship Troopers, by Robert A Heinlein (1959). I know that the movie was very shallow, but the book is excellent. It has almost the same philosophy that you have, and it actually makes sense!! It's science fiction on par with what Phillip K **** and Isaac Asimov wrote. You have to get it!!
smile.gif

Anyway, here what ticks me off:

WILDLIFE THAT CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!

birds
ants
rats
roaches
dogs
cats
caterpillars
aphids
mealybugs
etc.

I hate them all!!
wow.gif

Jœl

I see your death penalty, and raise you "unmentioneable torture!  
biggrin.gif

There are many people who feel that strongly about trust. Espcially it seems...people who have been betrayed before by a loved one. The fear there is that it can lead to complete mistrust with anyone, which can rob us of our quality of life!  
sad.gif

What steams me? Cell phones and the ignorant people that talk on them in movie theatres,restaurants,book stores and most of all driving a car.

What ticks me?

Cells in the area that they shouldn't be used.

People, that slow up the traffic lane when your on you way to the hospital.

People that think they are better than you.

Child abusers, I would like to be the executioner myself.

Terrorists- I hope the US kills EVERYONE of these no good &^%$#@!.

And that's about it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John Milford CT @ Aug. 15 2002,9:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What steams me? Cell phones and the ignorant people that talk on them in movie theatres,restaurants,book stores and most of all driving a car.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
or in the library and even in classrooms and lectures!!

Rude people, Mean people, Slow drivers in passing lane, racism, musicians that make great music (mostly rap) but get to the microphone and talk like they are really tuff. People that try to screw you when you are paying for it...I should tell them to kiss me too!!! hehehehehe lol

On the positive side
biggrin.gif
:
I like motivators, funny people, people that laugh at there own jokes and know one else laughs (that is the best&#33
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

travis

People who mess with kids are the lowest of the low and deserve the death penalty. There is no reason to keep them around and suck up taxpayers money to try and rehabilitate them. I don't care how long they are behind bars I don't want one of those low lifes anywhere near my Baby Doll! I'm scared to death something will happen to her. I mean is it even close to being worth the risk to let them out when thier sentence is over? Are these judges and those that make the laws that say they gotta be let lose after serving thier sentences willing to pay the ultimate price with thier own children? I say skin them alive on public TV roll them in salt and hang them in the sun like a piece of live jerky.

By the way I dont know about mens prisons but womens are are so full of child abusers you are out numbered
sad.gif
sad.gif
things so horrible I dont know how these people can even go about thier lives in prisons smiling from time to time, cut thier lips off they don't deserve to smile!
mad.gif

ugh why did you have to bring up that subject?
It ticks me off to tears!
on another note Travis what did you mean by this?
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People that try to screw you when you are paying for it...I should tell them to kiss me too!!!
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
If you're paying for it then yes by all means get your moneys worth and go for a kiss or two
wink.gif
um... yeah ok
confused.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

Two things that pi$$ me off instantly are: 1)  Child abusers (If they are caught with irrifutible proof shoot them on the spot), and two people who won't take responsibility for their screw-ups.  I will save my rant and rave on these as others have pretty well said it for me.

the one thing that kills me inside is humans nature of hatred and disregard for life and rights. rape is my number one dissapiontment. a heart as cold as stone, enough to take the lives of innocent people without regret is my second. a rock feels no pain.

-josh

If these hands would only kill. They'de cleanse the world with its own blood. They'de cleanse the world, if these hands would only kill. These hands would cleanse your soul of the lust and the greed of this world. And they call me a fool, as they do so well. Destroy the morality none have known for so long if ever at all. And i would lay down my life to birth a new generation of a righteous culture. To a people i could proudly love and cherish. For thats all ive ever asked for and been deprived of. Not a tear for those of flesh. Not a stayed hand for a world that prostitutes itself. Not a minute more of degeneration. Words cannot express my disappointment. Words cannot express my disapproval. So i hate. I hate a world that is capable of triumph. Do i stand idly by and let this world disintegrate? This world will pass away and my emotions with it. Why should i strive for acceptance and piece of mind? A profound hatred of man.

- Shai Hulud - a profound hatred of man

The monsters that abuse/abduct/kill little kids have to be the things that get to me most too. Two little girls (aged 10) were abducted from a village not to far from my own in Cambridgshire, England ten days ago and it's been headline news over here since. Now when I take my kids down to the playground, it's nearly deserted. No kids around, unless they are accompanied by their parents, that's no way to have to raise your kids, wrapped up in cotton wool, afraid to let them out of sight for a moment.
I agree with Unknown Clown and others on this thread, if not the death penalty (we don't have it in the UK), they should be imprisoned for life without any protection from the other inmates, see how they like being the defencless victim. They would serve life, just it wouldn't be a very long period, and less of a drain on valuable public resources.

Vic

If you are screwing me (riping me off) mine as well kiss me too...
tounge.gif
Basically if you are paying a really high price for someone to do a repair job (fixing your car). It is just a joke, I use it to humor myself.

travis

Sorry Unknownclown! Looks like my "tick off" hit a nerve with a lot of people. On the bright side, it's nice to see that there are still so many people out there who will not tolerate abusers, and who genuinely can't understand what makes these people tick. I guess that means that there is still some good left in our world!
biggrin.gif

Back