What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

support our church

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
For people who live in california and live in or near the bay area, purchase your fireworks here:
Go to the fireworks booth by Rigatonies and Good Guys and the new Safeway to support valley christain!

will htey have the M80's, M1000's, roman candles, sunflowers, bottle rockets, etc im looking for lol. Just playing, i noe thyre illegal here in SF.

there not leagal anywhere in the us
smile.gif
, cept if u buy them from indian reservations
wink.gif
! Still come, we have a huge selection!

They ARE legal in VERY few states. That would explain the Fireworks store right next to the police station somewhere in Virginia!
biggrin.gif

Fireworks are legal here in NH. That is if they aren't illegal... but those are the best!!! lol. just j/k

Every state has different rules for fireworks.......
Hehehehehe

firworks be cool! In rural parts of my state, there be no rules! I could blow up a keg o' dynamite!
smile.gif

maybe... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
biggrin.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif

I would although I would take it far out into the ocean here first
wink.gif

I used to make big ole mason jar bombs they would leave a 3 foot creator in the sand. thing is we had to wrap it with duct tape and run like #### cause the glass was realy dangerous.

Once I made a smaller bomb at work on the 4th outta fireworks a co worker went into the back room and tossed it out the back door and believe it or not this old man came by and asked us for directions while standing right above it between his feet. Ugh thank GOD it didnt work!!!

Ya all be safe and remember to close your eyes as you light the bottle rockets off in your teeth those can realy burn!!!

An M1000 is a quarter stick of dynamite. I LIKE DYNAMITE... I like to take flying fish and throw 'em into the woods. They spin and fly right out of the woods. It's dangerous, but it is fun! Did you know that cherrybombs have waterproof wicks and if you light them and flush them down the toilet, all the toilets and sinks overflow, and everything else that is hooked up to the septic! Never tried it, but I heard it works! (only if you have a private septic tank). Hehehehe

They are legal in Sacremento. Every other house had them last night! I spent $18 and all of it lasted for an hour.

You can't use the ones that go yards up in the air though.
sad.gif

Well, You all are lucky... you got to have a 4th! My city was under water pretty much this week, and all the fireworks got cancleled... they say a few might re-schedule for tomorrow... who knows...

sad.gif

Stay afloat RP... hang in there. It's a weird thing... feast or famine/drought or flood. My thoughts are with you bro.

accually, the lower the number after the m is, the more powerful it is. So a m-60 is more powerful than an m-80

Back