What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivoroous plants

hello,
I always hear of people getting plants at lowes and home Depot. what other local stores carry cps? And what time of year do they carry them? Thanks- Spec73
smile.gif

Spec73, Lowe's, Home Depot, and Calloways Nursery usually have some during the spring and summer.

Here in Columbus OH, we get the largest selection in the fall (Oct&Nov). Besides Lowes,Plantland and Meijer also carry a selection (this year meijer seems to only have flytraps and plantland is out of plants now)
smile.gif

Home Depot in Toronto has them now.

Golden Acre Garden Centers in Canada sometimes carries a few pitcher plants and vft's.
wink.gif

Here in Alaska, I've seen some in Bell's Nursery, and Carrs grocery store. But, for some reason, I've never seen them at Meijers in Illinois. I go to Illinois every summer, and have never seen them at Meijer's. I've heard several accounts of people getting large nepenthes from there. Guess it's just around Ohio then
smile.gif

In Alaska.. I've seen them at Lowes and Home Depot and sometimes Fred Meyers
smile.gif

Back