What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike's open day

Mike King's Open Day was held yesterday under clear blue skies and very warm termperatures. A lot of people turned up selling and buying and we were able to look at the changes since last year (two new greenhouses and some relocation of plants). There was lots of food, a barbecue and luckily two gazebos to let people cool off under - those greenhouses were very hot!

There's some photos of the event here and here.

WOW!!! THATS AMAZING!!!
Mike, I've wanted to build a large greenhouse for a while. where did you get yours?

Hi,
The greenhouses are 'Robinsons' and you can see the at www.onlinegreenhouses.co.uk or http://www.robinsonsgreenhouses.co.uk/

There were 80 people who came and that was one busy day!

I hope to see some of you guys here one day if you are ever coming to England. I have already had my first US visitors already
smile.gif

If I ever get the chance to come to England Mike I will definetly visit you and Alvin!

Hi Dustin,
You will be most welcome to drop by. Alvin lives 2 hours from me..

Mike, that looks like it was fun...plenty of people enjoying a lot of cp fun
biggrin.gif
. I am going Italy sometime next year in Aug. To bad England is not a little closer to Italy...

Travis

Back