What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vinegar or lemon juice

vinegar or lemon juice - wich is most potent

• lemon juice is stronger acid and i would give it to my plants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vinegar is stronger acid and i would give it to my plants

• vinegar is stronger acid

• lemon juice is stronger acid

• neither is an acid

• both are about same but you shouldnt give neither to plants

• i dont know

• who cares just dont give them to your plants!

• Total voters
should i give diluted lemon juice or vinegar to make my plants soil more acid ?
wink.gif

Take canadian sphagnum peat moss, put into into your mom's panty hose, stick that in a PLASTIC container (glass might break in the heat), and stick it out in the sun for a while... while days wise, not hours...

Use it once every three monthes after your peat isnt fresh anymore...

That is something that sounds to wierd...its like putting WD-40 on worms for fishing...I have heard that works really well.

They only thing I know is if you take a teaspoon of each vinegar and honey and swig it, it is releaves muscle cramps in a matter seconds.
biggrin.gif

travis

parasucp what do i do after i leave it in the sun
where do i get my acid.....
and does anyone know a good way to get water, other than off the dew on my ac pipe

After its been in the sun, you take it out of the sun.
then you pull out the panty hose and peat.

that IS acid...

you can buy water................... just make sure it says R/O or distilled......

Peat moss is naturally acidic. Just make sure your water is pure, and your water will be fine. I don't think you need to add acetic or citric acid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ June 29 2002,19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They only thing I know is if you take a teaspoon of each vinegar and honey and swig it, it is releaves muscle craps in a matter seconds.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
That does sound painfull!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

edited by BCK 6-29-02 21:21
Sorry Travis, It just struck me as really funny
smile.gif

BigCarnivourKid, its true...especially if the honey/vinegar is really bad...ptfffff
wow.gif
wink.gif

No, no, Travis not the honey & vinegar, the muscle c***s.

RaW$ - Lemon juice and vinegar are about the same acidity. Best bet is the peat tea solution.

Also, distilled water is slightly acidic.

You can take the bad honey & vinigar and see if you get muscle c@$!s...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I'd say leave it alone. I have never had any problems I could relate to low soil acidity.

Back