What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North texas members sound off! :)

Hello,
Calling ALL North Texas PFT members!! Yes, you in the mosquito repelant, you in the SPF 100 quadrillion sunscreen! If I get at least 3 members interested, we may have to arrange a meeting at a botanical gardens, so please reply!!  
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

Lithops, if you can find 5 people in the DFW area who would be interested in meeting somewhere, that would be great. Other than yourself, I only know one other person in the area who even knows what cp's are.
Count me in.

Alan

I think there are two, but I'm not sure, so if we get four people, that would still be great!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Hello, N. Texas! (count on me, too)

(So, how many does that make, anyway?...)

Well, I didn't realize so many north Texans engaged in pampering cp's

alien.gif

We need ONE more, come on, anyone? Ok, 2 down, one to go!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

I might be going to oklahoma city... less than an hour from the texas border!
alien.gif

But, unfortunately, about 4 and a half hours from where we are... But you could call all extreme north texas/rural towns/Amarillo and try to get one... Sorry, I had to do that
tounge.gif
wow.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif
J/K

Come on everyone, move to Texas!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ July 22 2003,07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But, unfortunately, about 4 and a half hours from where we are... But you could call all extreme north texas/rural towns/Amarillo and try to get one... Sorry, I had to do that  
tounge.gif

wow.gif

rolleyes.gif

confused.gif

wink.gif
 J/K

Come on everyone, move to Texas!!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
the meeting doens't nescisarily have to be in your home town!
tounge.gif
it could be farther north!How about we have the meeting in houston? it's only 2-3 hours from ok city, I'm sure i could make it
alien.gif

No, Houston would be a LOT farther, maybe 6 or 7 hours... Thanks for the optimisim, you may be able to come, it's only 4 hours...
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif

I don't know if I could make it.

Puuuuhhhhhleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!
tounge.gif
It's only 1-1 1/2 hours, it would be fun!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Back