What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plantakiss

• Thread starter GEORGE-CP
  • Start date
PLANTAKISS happy birthday to you hope your day is good one and you get everything you want

Hey Suzanne, happy birthday!!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh Jeez George you scared the heck outta me I thought I missed Suzanne's birthday
wow.gif

006030a.gif

biggrin.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday... you don't look a day over 35.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Happy Birthday - PlantaKiss! Hope everything goes great for your birthday and the year to come!!!

travis
smile.gif

Happy Birthday! You're another year young!
wow.gif
smile.gif

I would say that we have all come out ahead when {{{{{{{Suzanne}}}}}}} entered this movie we are all in, with her graciousness and humor. so this is a special day for all of us!

"There's nought but care on every hand
In every hour that passes, Oh!
That signifies the life of man
An were it not for the lassies, Oh!

Green grow the rushes, Oh!
Green grow the rushes, Oh!
The sweetest hours ere I spent
I spent them with the lassies, Oh!"

-Robert Burns

It is a pleasure and honotr to know you, and please! No crying about your age! Time has let you polish and perfect your part, and your presence here is a gift to us all. May all things sweet and beautiful come home to you, today and always.

Yours

William

Geez Tamlin.. talk about being a hard act to follow..
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Suzanne! Hope you have the best one yet
smile.gif

HAPPY B-DAY Suzanne!
HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT! (WELL, AT LEAST CPs THAT IS
tounge.gif
wink.gif
)

(SONG:)

HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY VERY HAPPY HAPPY VERY HAPPY (IN A HIGH-PITCHED TONE:) HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYY...(pause) (VERY HIGH-PITCHED) BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA DA DAH!

(APPLAUSE??)
tounge.gif

WHEW! how did I get THAT high-pitched? Remember: I'm a boy, NOT a girl!
mad.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

(how come everyone gets that mixed up? I think there should be a topic on "are you a guy, or a lady?"
wink.gif

Hi Suzanne,
Many happy returns of the day! Only 365 days til the next one!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
May the wind be always at your back and the road rise to meet you...and the sun shine warmly upon your face (from an old Irish poem-paraphrased)
Hope your special day is full of joyous events, childlike glee,
and barrels of love! Have a grand birthday and a marvelous year
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy B-Day Suzanne,
may all your wish's come true
lot of CP as presents
Arie

"Happy Birthday to you....."
"Happy Brirthday to you...."
"Happy Birthday dear Suzanne...."

Ok, I'll stop singing now! Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!
smile.gif

yes, happy birthday and stuff. and lots of stuff we hope you get. maybe find some cheap collectables on e-bay cause it is your lucky day!!!
andrew

Happy Bithday Suzanne!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hope your day is full of warm fuzzies, hugs & love.

Hi Suzanne,

Happy Birthday - I hope you have a wonderful day!  
biggrin.gif

Kind regards,

Adam.
Wales, UK.

Wow... Some people are really poetic, others just think they can sing. Sheesh. How do I meet the bar?!

I hope you really have a wonderful day Suzanne! May all your orchids bloom at once for you on this day!!!

My orchids that you kept alive say hello as well! Thanks!!!!!

Greg

Suzanne

Happy Birthday.

cheers,

Happy birthday, may your day be filled with good things
smile.gif

Hi Guys

A bit belated, but I wanted to thank you all for such nice b-day wishes.
biggrin.gif
It made the day even that much more special.

I think people that love and respect both plant and animal life are just the best people around. It doesn't matter what age, gender, race, religious beliefs, lifestyle or location...no matter what our differences may be, we are all connected by a golden thread of CARING that stretches around the world. Although we are each different and unique individuals, we share a common and passionate love for the wonderous flora and fauna Mother Nature has so graciously given the world.

You guys are the greatest!

Ok...now....*WHACK!* for the ones who made age jokes. :)

Suzanne

Back