User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for replacement terrariums..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heck ya, drive around on garbage day and see what people throw out. heck, last week i found a 3 layer plastic water fall to add to a little pond i have out front. couple of months ago i got a 50 gal. fish tank with everything for it except for the filter. heck i'm always finding good stuff people don't want anymore that is in really good shape or at least needs a little repair. ride around on your bike or drive around you never know what u might find. you should be the one to know that since you user name is trashcan. o i forgot one thing i found a stage horn fern it was 1/2 dead but cut it off and it is growing great now.
    George McKay

In The End We are All Dead
    Florida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the local garage sales or "tag sales" in the neighborhood..you'll be amazed what you can find for super low prices! Good luck
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never liked the idea of a huge aquarium, so I use these:

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/store....7&Nao=0

They are much cheaper at Target - about half as much as Crate and Barrel charges.

You can fit up to 8 of these underneath the 4-ft lights, and depending on the size of your plants, you can put anywhere from 1 to 5 plants in each. It also makes it easy to move plants that require dormancy, a shorter photoperiod, or whatever. It also helps with other issues - I can mist my heliamphoras without my Pings getting peeved.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I use a fish bowl and it fits up to four small plants in it. I got mine in the (strangely) arts and crafts section of Wal-Mart(a.k.a. Wallyworld ).
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12