What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to you,
Hope you all get some nice nepenthes,
Happy birthday dear jhaluska, Leo, and monkeyman,
I hope you get a Sundew too!
And many more, and lots of sarracenia... (etc)
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Have a great day you three
smile.gif

-Spec

(PS- I know, i know, it doesn't rhyme, and it osunds aweful, but I'm not good at that stuff
tounge.gif
Maybe you'll hear a better one from plantakiss )
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
alien.gif

Happy birthday
smile.gif
jhaluska, Leo, and monkeyman. I hope you have a good one
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aww thanks guys. I hope I get a Sundew and Nep too!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Leo and Monkeyman

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jhaluska, Leo and Monkeyman
HHHAAAPPPYY BBBIIIRRTTTHHHDDAAAYY TTTTOOOO YYYOOOUUUU!!!

smile.gif

Thanks Guys, I really needed something to cheer me up. *Sigh* My birthday sucked. I was supposed to go to Six Flags, but I hurt my ankle (possibly fractured the growth plate), so I couldn't go.
sad.gif
Then, when I woke up on my "14th birthday" I realized I had a cold, my parents were gone shopping, and my crutches were 20ft away. Also, my room is upstairs and my plants are in the basement. Sure the presents were good, but I know my parents were dissapointed when I didn't "ooo" and "ahhh" at every little thing because I was depressed. I try to stay positive, but it's really hard sometimes. This is fifth week in a row that something really "bad" has happened and it's gotten progressively worse each week. I just hope this is the peak...... I feel better now, I really needed to get that out.

Thanks,
Mike

EDIT: Wow, my 400th post. Time to get out the stale cake, flat soda and party (again).

Sorry man,
Hope things get better! I know how it feels to have low times... But then things always look up to new hights!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I mean HAPPY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Back