What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom avatars now available

sorry bud, but only if you own it, or if the corporation is defunct and there is no one left to care (i.e. no one still holds the copyright.)

You can also use it if you have written permission.

I have one I've been wanting to use a while, but I have no way to host it, would anyone be willing to help me out?
smile.gif

Edit: Actually, I have a lot of images that would make awsome avitars, if someone would be willing to host them, the ones I'm not using could be up for grabs. I have a cartoon sundew, and a red dragon vft watercolor, a winter phase typical vft watercolor that would look good. I also have a 3D computer generated cartoon of a Sundew and a 3D computer generated version of my personal cartoon vft. Actually, I had a hard time picking which one to use for myself, but the hand done vft cartoon won me over since it was my first cartoon plant
smile.gif

Oh heck, why should I describe them when I can show them, the cartoonish plants where for a design a pokemon contest I entered and with a little editing make nice avitars. (er yah, in case you wonderd how they did, I won *GRIN*)

http://www.geocities.com/gemwhite//pokemon2.html

Bumping for the contest.

Back