What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome barry rice!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BARRY RICE!!!</span></span>
I just coudn't hold it back, I had to welcome him!
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>WELCOME</span><span style='color:pink'>,</span> <span style='color:blue'>BARRY</span> <span style='color:turquoise'>RICE</span><span style='color:aqua'>!</span></span>

Whoa... that's wayyyyy too big, isn't it?
tounge.gif
I'll downsize it...

Okay... whew! That's better!

Still needs a little editing there! don't you have some html showing?
smile.gif

Welcome Barry!

LOL I noticed that, too!
tounge.gif
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif
But I fixed it
biggrin.gif

Is it better?

Oh my! There goes the neighborhood.

yup! no more HTML hanging out! Looks good!

I don't think I have seen people in this forum so atwitter over someone joining in a while! This Barry guy must be really something!

(I am kidding! I know who Barry is! Honor to have him&#33
wink.gif

Wellcome the forums!!
smile.gif

Cole

Whoa... that's funny... the ''W'' looks fuzzy!
tounge.gif

I can't wait to hear the famous Barry Rice jokes and wierd experiments.

confused.gif

"Luec, I'm your flava"

And who can forget the vft eating human flesh.

Welcome to the forums Barry.

**star struck**

Woah...Barry....Rice.....

An honor and a privledge!
biggrin.gif

Welcome!

Hi Barry,

Thanks for stopping by. I realize your schedules may not permit you to visit often, but please stop by the Utricularia Forum and share some insights with us? It is very good to see you here!

sundewarttest4.jpg

Welcome Barry.....Mr. Rice
wow.gif

Hope you enjoy our home away from home
biggrin.gif

You can read what Dr. rice had to say in the Sarracenia Forum, under the post "Yeeha".

And a hearty welcome to Dr. Rice from me as well.
smile.gif

Hope you can drop by when time permits. I'm sure there is lots of good advice you can offer. It's a priviledge!

Suzanne

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (0zzy @ June 18 2003,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And who can forget the vft eating human flesh.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
What you say? Uuuuuuggggggghhhh... you just spoiled tonight's upcoming pinto bean dinner... ***barf***

Oh Flytrap Girl, not just any human flesh, Athletes foot destroyed dead flaking off nasty foot flesh!

(Feel the bile rising yet?)

Sorry... I already ate, thank God!
biggrin.gif
But all the way through, I couldn't quit thinking about VFTs eating human flesh LOL!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww......

Back