What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Webpage...

Let me know of any blatant errors... and please be gentle. I'm a sensitive guy.
wink.gif

My Webpage

Under construction by the way. Still have pings to go. Don't have any utric pics but I do have Aldrovanda pics (even though I don't have any left).

A very nice little introduction the the Universe of CP. Maybe sometime you will be able to include the other Genera! Nice photos too, well done!

Nice, Tidy, Informative...
biggrin.gif

Very Nice Dyflam! hehehe...

Pictures took a while to load but where worth the wait. Very nice presentation of information. Two thumbs up
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BigCarnivourKid @ Oct. 09 2002,04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pictures took a while to load but where worth the wait.  Very nice presentation of information.  Two thumbs up
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
same with me took a while to load the pics.really good site though. I am working on a site too
biggrin.gif
two thumbs up!
biggrin.gif

Hi Dyflam

I agree with everyone your pics are great.
I also like the font you have used for "Carnivorous Plants".

The pics did take a long time so I had a look at one, the VFT one on the first page 1st_VFT2 and the file is very large.
The actual size of that pic is 1600 x 1200 pixels whereas it is only set to display at about 350 x 250ish, and the resolution is 300dpi.

I saved that pic to my hard drive and the file size is 367KB.
I shrunk it to 350 x 263 so it is roughly the size that it appears on your site. I then reduced the res to 72dpi and the file size ended up being 19KB!!
If you reduce all your pics they will load almost instantly.

They're so good and they should be seen!

E-mail me if you need any help.

Cheers, Troy.

I will fix the pics...

Edit: Should be faster now.
smile.gif

Back