What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

root hormone and fungicide

If I'm correctly interpreting everything I've been reading in these forums, any type of fungicide or root hormone that I buy at my local garden center should be safe for my CP's? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
wink.gif

heya CN i think some, not all, but then again, i only know of 2, superthrive and roottone, i hear of them here and at franks nursery and crafts, the lady was talking to me about growwing roots, and she told me root tone too, they sell it there. thats about all i can say about it, i plan on doing cuttings eventually, i will be using root tone to do it.

ccrider

Just bringing this up to the top because I'm planning on putting one of my vft's into dormancy soon. I can't get those products at my local garden center. Anyone have an idea what will work for my CP's as far as fungicide goes that I can find at any garden center?

Thanks!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (carniverous newbie @ Sep. 26 2002,6:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just bringing this up to the top because I'm planning on putting one of my vft's into dormancy soon. I can't get those products at my local garden center. Anyone have an idea what will work for my CP's as far as fungicide goes that I can find at any garden center?

Thanks![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
you shouldn't over treat your plant. Put it in the frige and check monthly, unless your plant looks to be under attack don't treat it or you will just breed resistent molds. I have had my plant for two dormancies , 3 years as of about now
smile.gif
It has never needed fungicide.

Back