What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

contest

• Thread starter Max Murray
  • Start date
why is it that i(or anyone I know) have never won the contest? i think its rigged , welll not really but humor me (
smile.gif
)

what contest?

ive never won anything in my life

god i know what you mean!!!! if i did win, i would reply after my ' 30 day' garantee ran out

Max, your so out of it. There is like 200000000 people here at petflytrap. So winning is very slim. Before there was like only 10 people here. Then while i was away, the millions became swarming

you do know of course that you (dan) stefano1 (??) and i are just talking to each other over and over?

Not everyone wins. it depends entirely on chance. With a few hundred members the chances are slim. Past winners include Dionaea Enthusiast and me and a few others;)

(Edited by CP2k at 1:19 am on May 19, 2002)

:)sure...and the bribe used was the prize money.

Wait,

Did I say ... that I took bribes
smile.gif

OF COURSE I TAKE BRIBES!
smile.gif

hmm... quite a few people have won... not all have claimed their prizes, unfortunately. =(

This month we're picking 4 winners... actually we've PICKED 4 winners... but haven't announced them yet. There's a bit of 'conflict' ... if ya know what I mean
smile.gif

Spill it Phil.
smile.gif
I wanna know! Maby one is me! But knowing my luck (which sometimes can become lucky seldomly) It very well possibly could be me or not. Tell Phil tell !!!
smile.gif

there is some kind of conspiracy going on here, i can telll...... come on phil we alllllll know

Ok..

So it was a strange experience. WE printed out our list of users this month... then closed our eyes and pointed at 4 people... well.. the straneg thing is... on person was pointed to twice... so we really only have 3 winners... but one with &#3630.00 gift certificate.

So... the irony is this.

Well....

The winners for the month are :

Jiana54
Tamlin Dawnstar
and... umm.. Eklaab <caugh> .. yes, it's not a joke. And ... the best part is.. he was picked twice!
smile.gif

wow.

So... on that note... those who've won this month and last month's contest are entitled to a 15.00 gift certificate towards anything we offer. And eklaab gets &#3630.00 <grunt>

But hey, no one ever can blame me for not being honest/fair!!!!

smile.gif

GYP!!! That's it... I'm leaving. J/K you're gonna have to put up with me till one of us is gone. And don't get any ideas...

Hmm....that isn't funny Phil. peronally think we should have a vote so you two pick two people again! And he can't win anyways cause he has posted in the last 2 months right? Or something like that I remember. Not sure. But there is a rule about winning right?

I think you so redo it again, how in the world can a person be pick twice?

Guys,

I don't want this to turn into another gardenweb debate thread. Suffice it to say, if we were to re-pick those two plants we would give some one who doesn't like this place even more reason to point over here and go 'see? no different!'

So I am totally against re-picking now, perhaps if he does not claim his prize by the end of the month Phil and Jeff can re-draw. Infact, if anyone who hasn't claimed their prize by the end of the month doesn't show up and claim, re-draw theres to.

I won something?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
? I have never won anything in all my born days!!!!!!! Thank you PFT. How do I go about getting it? To those who did not win, don't give up: I am proof that anyone can win. Maybe there is some cosmic reason that Ron won twice, something beyond human understanding..........?

woohoo!!!!!

Thanks Phil and Jeff!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

:biggrin:

(Edited by jiana54 at 10:18 am on May 21, 2002)

Congratulations Tamlin Dawnstar, jiana54, eklaab! Choose you plants carefully especially you, eklaab.
smile.gif

Back