What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeling stressed out?

trashcan

O:-)
Hi fellow moderators.

Feeling a little stressed out from your moderating duties? Is that mallet arm tired? Well.. I have just what you need.
wink.gif

I have been working on really bad tetris clone in my spare time (not much it seems)

I haven't learned how to do graphics yet in my programming class that I'm taking, so everything is letters & numbers.
biggrin.gif
. If you'd like to give it a shot, its available here. Just remember, it doesn't have real graphics, just moving text!
smile.gif

If you see any bugs in it, let me know and I"l lfix it. I know that I forgot that one shape, but I never really liked it anyway.
wink.gif

bye

Pat

PS: I forgot to mention the download is about 20kb, so it shouldn't take you longer then 10 seconds on even the slowest connection.
smile.gif

Oooh! I would also like to issue an open invitation for anyone to post their high scores. Mine is only 110 (been busy writing it, not playin it
wink.gif
). I have it setup so it gets pretty hard after you get 100 points.. I'd like to see if anyone can still play when it goes that fast.
smile.gif

take care
Pat

You should let everyone enjoy that...
smile.gif

>>Moved<<

From the dark annals of the ever-so-mysterious moderator's forum...

wink.gif

Pat

hehe

I've gotten a 110 too... this is too d@mn hard!
wow.gif

smile.gif

Just fyi 220 on my first attempt.... I like it.. it's challenging enough.. unlike the original

Back