Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slowed growth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I LOVE SNOW!!! To bad it just gets very windy and very cold here. I am originally from the Boston area and I miss the deep white stuff.

My plants have deffinately slowed. Several of the Sarrs are already going into dormancy. Today is very wet cold. Fall is getting here.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't really have any Sarrs that are mature ( I wish I did ), but I can relate with my lowland Neps. They are most definitely slowing down in leaf and pitcher production. The VFT's are staying the same though.

SF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is not nice to call your plants slow...What an insult
    This is the time of year were plants like to click there heels at me...If you want advice on dormancy do a cutting before Old Man Winter hits, there for you have a plant after winter (just in case). Since, I go by the quote of the little girl on the river as I was floating down "I will never be done!" refering to her toy. The other kid said "when will you be done?" to bring that response up. What kids says..lol

Travis
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12