Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any of you own FrontPage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you go with ME?
    I never liked that one.

I liked NT4, 98 and then XP but not a lot else.

Want to try Linux but it's near on impossible to install without the help of someone that knows what they're doing, and that aint me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a compaq presario hooked up to a linksys wireless dsl router with a built in NAT, a wireless ethernet card and dsl hooked up to it all, i use Me, it came with the computer, almost everyone i know has systems with either 98 or XP, XP is the best system out right now, microsoft wont be coming out with a new OS for at least 2 more years(read that in maximum pc)if your at home just doing your thing, go with the home version, if you do business at home or your using a pc at work then XP professional is the one for you, no more blue crash screens. this 16th is my birthday, im getting XP then only thing im gonna hate, is redoing my pc, tooo much work! if your gonna be able to use frontpage and get it for free, id jump on it, a free web building program, is a free web building program, it did make my first web page look cool... ahh heck, if you build a page, lemme know your links, anyone, i love surfing, it'll give me more of a reason if i know its your guys an gals's sites
    follow your desires, even the spur of the moment has its purpose in life!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123