What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super thrive

I have a bottel of super thrive and can't tell that big of a diffrence,can you?

i have put one drop pure gallon in my distled water.I have use it on my venus flytraps my sundews and my ping.

I've seen differences when I give my VFTs Superthrive, They put out huge traps and more traps at a faster speed
biggrin.gif

I just put a drop of superthrive in my spray bottle of distilled water. I hope my plants gets bigger too =D.

I mainly use superthrive as a bare root soak when i get new plants or transplant. It works really well for this because i've never lost a transplant. I've also used it off and on in my cp water. I want to try using it more consistently. The card that comes with it says to use mixed up superthrive within a day of mixing. Does anyone know why? Does it dissipate or something??

-buckeye

I can tell a littel difrence just not a huge one.

uh... when I did it I slightly overdosed
biggrin.gif

I overdosed alot i put 3 tspoons into a 300 ml form. And overdosed. After that I had to water my plants every 5 minutes for 1. I overdosed on a Sarr and the next pitcher was 2 times the size. I have a picture of it in the sarr forum.
biggrin.gif

I found no difference when using it on VFTs, but on sarracenia seedlings it seemed to make a bit of a difference. A couple of 2 1/2" pitchers on my seven month old seedlings grew shortly afterwards.

A seedling that big
wow.gif
.Amazing

I wont a littel venusflytrap seedling for my avatar.

Hi Nat,
Here is the rules regarding custom avatars: avatar
There is nothing to it, basicaly you decide what picture you want, resize it to fit 64 x 64, upload it into your PFT webspace at: http://home.petflytrap.com/ then go to "your control panel" and follow the instructions from there. Remember your picture must be a .JPG or .GIF file.

Good luck
Steve

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">overdosed alot i put 3 tspoons into a 300 ml form. And overdosed. After that I had to water my plants every 5 minutes for 1. I overdosed on a Sarr and the next pitcher was 2 times the size. I have a picture of it in the sarr forum.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Really??!!  How much did you mix for the sarr?  Was it the 3 tsp to 300 ml mix or something else?  Also, did you put the mix in the pitchers or did you water the plant with it??  Did it harm your plant in any way after doubling the pitcher size??  Thanks!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

-buckeye

Well, I'm overdosing on one of my drosera, but for now, I don't see that much of a difference. I'm going to keep this up for 2 weeks, until I either see the difference, or if it there is no difference, I'm just going to give them back there water and natural feeding of the fruitfly traps I culture =D. I think flies are much better then superthrive.

Back