What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft in tv commercial

I was looking for something to watch on TV and I saw a new Taco Bell commercial where a guy feeds a fake looking VFT puppet a chunk of burrito and its so spicy that it bends over and takes a sip of his drink. Has anyone else seen it?  
tounge.gif

Hi,
I've seen it quite a few times. When my sister saw it, she said "Hey, its one of Kevin's Catuses", lol,
Kevin

I have also seen it many times. I thought it was a pretty good commercial.

I've also seen the commercial several times. I've actually seen about 3 different ones that have a vft in it. There's one with two girls in Taco bell with a vft on the table, there's one with the 3 guys watching tv and there's another one but i can't remember what it is.

-buckeye

i've only seen it once , i like the part when the guy lies abck and relax then the flytrap does the same thing .
biggrin.gif

cAN someone put it on the internet plz? i really want to see it

I've only seen it one time (the one where the plant leans back and relaxes).

Phil says he loves it...its great free advertising. His sales spike every time it runs.
smile.gif

Neat commercial though...wish they ran it more.

She's Alive!
biggrin.gif

Of course, you guys realize that in a way, this perpetuates the "feed you VFT meat" myth. Though free advertising is cool
smile.gif

lol yeah, I'm alive. Didn't you get my PM?
smile.gif

Still sitting in the dark though.
confused.gif
sad.gif
mad.gif

Of course not at the moment...I'm at work so I have internet access! YAY! Have to catch up on my emailing duties while I can.

Yeah, I saw that one. Kind of... overly fake LOL!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Phil says he loves it...its great free advertising. His sales spike every time it runs.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Really??!! I wonder if anyone's joined the forums because they saw a vft in that commercial and wanted to find out more.

-buckeye

I`ve seen it about a 100 times, its always on when ers on.

I only saw it once...I didn't know about it until my mom called me up about it......I don't know what everyone finds so funny...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cynic81 @ Sep. 26 2003,7:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">She's Alive!
biggrin.gif

Of course, you guys realize that in a way, this perpetuates the "feed you VFT meat" myth. Though free advertising is cool
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
yah thats true , when people start buying these plants there gonna start thinking that tacos are there diets . Phil , i think you might as well add NO HAMBURGER OR TACO BELL on the care sheets
tounge.gif

I'm kind of embarresed to say this..but that commercial kind of rekindled my love for VFT's..I was wavering towards pitcher plants and neps..but just ordered some new VFTs from here...so..I'm obsessed again....*sigh*
tounge.gif

Back