What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix

Yes... Today at midnight I got the new HP book. Have you?
biggrin.gif

I am afriad to read it. The last book was so DARK. War is brewing! Geez, these books started out as sort of mild, but they got downright SCARY with each new book.
wow.gif

Thank God this book doesn't start out boring. It is for 3 pages then it gets good really good. Like on page 34 you won't drop the book I barely could escape the spell to get on the internet to type this. Ohh oh it is calling for me.

I finished the book in one day!!! Started at 10:30, ended a 12:18!!
biggrin.gif
and No, i am not kiding

ya really want me to tell?

Ok its, ######3####

The book is great, I love how it isn't all in Hogwartz but a lot of it is at Sirius house.
biggrin.gif
Not really a lot but about 2 chapters.

The book is great, I love how it isn't all in Hogwartz but a lot of it is at Sirius house.
biggrin.gif
Not really a lot but about 2 chapters.

i reserved my copy so i'm picking it up sometime next week. i cant WAIT to see who dies!!!

my mom told me that they were selling on the streets for up to $200 before they were supposed to come out.

justlikeapill, do you want me to tell you who dies?
confused.gif

My copy arrived by post (not by owl, unfortunately) at 7am on Saturday morning and my daughter Jodie (nearly 9) and I are enjoying it immensely. At 766 pages, it is a bit long though, as I get pestered to read 'just one more chapter' when she should really be going to sleep, it could still last a week or two (cue annoyed Mum and child too tired for school&#33
wink.gif

I've learnt my lesson from reading the previous books aloud and given the new house-elf, Kreacher, a much deeper voice than I did for Dobby (I nearly lost my voice several times with him
biggrin.gif
)

Only 604 pages to go!

Cheers

Vic

I just got done reading about the court hearing last night at 1 am
biggrin.gif

I just finished it a few minutes ago, and it's just as good as book 4.
smile.gif
I like all the creepy dark stuff that is happening in the series now. I'm just sorry that we're gonna be waiting another 2 years for book 6.
sad.gif

Jœl

from all these reviews i can't wait to get my copy
smile.gif

I am sick in bed and I have the book. I guess this is as good a time as any. I'll bet you dimes to doughnuts I already know who gets killed............

Alright, I am beginging to think my standars are too high.

I was very much enjoying this book.. up to about page 700. the last 2 or 3 chaperts were very predictable,and really didn't tell you much that you hadn't already figured out by the end of the last book.

Over all, my impression was that this story stared out going somewhere and then veered off into the "Just get something written" territory.

I really wasn't that impressed.

I love this book so far! The first chapters were hard to get into but then it got really good!!! I'm on Page 352. It's getting really exciting!!! All I wanna know at the mo is WHERES HAGRID
confused.gif
sad.gif
Does he appear in Book 5
confused.gif
(PM me)

I hate the new Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher! All I can say is Harry better watch his back! And have you noticed Harry is very angry in this book! Also did anyone watch the Interview with J.K Rowling with Jeramy Packsmen???

No one sat a word who dies I am 100 from finishing it. And Hagrid does come back it is pretty nasty when you read about him in his hut. I hate the Grawp chapter exept the end is good but it is boring. Remeber no one say a word about who dies. Please
biggrin.gif

Back