What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying hello!

G

I just wanted to write and let everyone know that I am still here and have been thinking about you all!

I hope everyone is doing well and that things are going well for everybody.

I will try to drop in more often.
smile.gif

My email address is jeffmechler@hotmail.com if anyone wants to write, or simply send a message to my in box.

Take care

Jeff

Jeesh! It has been a long time. Thanks for stopping by though. It seams everytime i think of someone and where they went to, it takes along time to show up. ...so i tried to forget you. *tried* i said.
wink.gif
anyway. how about you drop ME a line sometimes?? lol well, later on man. i hope all is going perfect for you!

Hey,
Its been awhile Jeff, i bet you've missed a ton on the forums! How are the plants? Good to hear from you,
Kevin

Hey! Jaie's back, jaie's back!!!
smile.gif
How's life?

Hey jaie boy... miss you bro.

Holy Moses! How the heck are ya, Jeff?? Been a LOOOONG time. How's the studying going?

Hey Jeff! I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad to see your still around
biggrin.gif
. Don't be such a stranger around here
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

My Babieeeeee!!!

I've been thinking of you! So glad to see you back and hope you pop back more often.
biggrin.gif
We miss your smiles and your plant help.

SuzannataneekameekaMissesHerBaby

Nice to hear from you. Hope everything is good well with your studies. I am sure your plants give you some mental relief. When you have a chance drop another line.

Travis
smile.gif

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! It's been a long time!!! But now, finally, IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!!!
biggrin.gif

LOL welcome back!
                       FTG

hi,

how is the studying going?

feel free to write if you need anything :
pat at brokenwatch.net.

see ya!

Hi Jaie! I was just asking about you last night, you must be telepathic (sign of an evolved consciousness you know&#33
wink.gif
I wish you all the best, and don't be a stranger!

Man, It has been a looooooooong time. How are ya doing. Feel free to drop in a little more often.LOL

Wes

cool he is back
(i dont know him)
tounge.gif

Back