What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has any one ordered from black jungle

• Thread starter lithopsboy
  • Start date
Has anyone ordered plants,animals, supplys, or anything like that from black jungle terrium supply?? I am wondering what the quality of their stuff is and do you get what you pay for because i am going to order from there soon. If any one knows a cheeper place let me know....

thankx
anson nesbitt
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Why don't you call us before you order? We are carrying many of the things they do now. We'd love to have the first chance to try to help you
biggrin.gif

I would order from them in a second. Their plant selection is amazing. Have you seen the nepenthes they have, way cool. They also seem to have a very good selection of terrarium supplies. (I don't work for them&#33
wink.gif

Lithops,

Where do you live?

They are one of the vendors at The New England Carnivorous Plant Society Show on October 11. It will be at Roger Williams Park Greenhoses in Providence, Rhode Island.

WildBill

I would recommend black jungle, but if your looking for plants for your vivarium for dart frogs, I can recommend 5 places that I think highly of.

that place is expensive and far away , there plansta re amazing but i don't think i'd ever order there .

I have (in the past) ordered plants (only one carnivore) and many dry goods wood supplies from them but they do not always know what they're selling. I received a Utricularia longifolia sold as a Utricularia alpina... A most expensive common U. longifolia!
mad.gif

Back