What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy annniversary

I jsut wanted to take this moment to thank Phillip and each and every member of this wonderful family for the years worth of sharing and caring. What a year it has been! SO many new plants, and with them, the finest friends. (Tamlin takes the bottle of champagne, the moment approaches) I joined this family with no idea of how importand PFT, nd indeed your selves would be to me) POP>

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tamlin... and thanks for being here.

<takes a slug of PBR>
wink.gif

Thank you Tamlin. you bring much fun and joy to the hobby for me. I will be honest and say I don't know how far it would had gone had I not gotten together with you. Your passion and joy for these jewels has defiantly caught me. And I am very excited as my collection grows, and I finally have a few plants I can give away... Hopefully this will occur more and more often. and soon, it will be in the public not just in pms as it is now. I am truly a member of "The Tamlin club". ...easy to get in. hard to get out ;-) thanks again!!! *holds up glass the sips champagne*
Andrew

Happy anniversary to one of the nicest friends I have!
biggrin.gif

And off-topic but...Shelly that clown animation is gonna give me nightmares!
wow.gif
lol
tounge.gif

Congradulations Tamilin! PFT would definatly not be the same if you were not here. I along with a lot of other people are saying that had it not been for you, I may not be growing Cps right now
sad.gif
... A dismal thought!

Thanks, and Congrats,
Cole

(singing) Happy anniversery.... to you
smile.gif
. Unkownclown, those messages at the bottom of your posts keep getting weirder and weirder
biggrin.gif

Tamlin,
You know you rock and your healhy attitude towards this addiction is a wonderful thing for us all.

UnknownClown - you gotta check out am old site I did

the hauntings
The site is definately you.

Cheers

It has been a grand year with you here. And I anticipate many many more

Hi Tamilin,
I know I haven't known you long,(or anyone else
tounge.gif
) but you have truly helped me (and everyone else) ALOT with growing my plants!!!
AND I have seen you give literally(sp?) hundreds apon hundreds of plants/seeds away! I am definatly(sp) a member of the Tamilin club!
smile.gif
(not because you give away plants! )

Congrats Tamlin!! You're the best! Your wisdom and humor keep all of us on track. I raise my glass to you also. Cheers!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
x
x
xxxxx

biggrin.gif

Hey Tamlin,
1000 posts...wow....That's 1000 bits of info that keeps other people (well, me) from killing their plants...Thanks (my plants definately thank you too)!
Cheers!

<< CHUG >>
wait..I mean << sip >>....yeah, that's the ticket.
wink.gif

continue same way Tamlin!
biggrin.gif

I haven`t been here long time but that time whose I have been here doesn´t really gone in wain.
smile.gif

Glad to have met you. I appreciate your encouragement.

Hope we keep on living our lives for these jewels of the plant world for a long time to come. . .

Happy Anniversary Tamlin

Always willing to share your knowledge, experience and CPs with novices and experts alike. You are a 5 star asset to PFT forums, I'm glad I've met you here too.

Keep up your good work.
Cheers

Vic

Yippee.... who's treating for dinner?
wink.gif

Congrats Tamlin!
biggrin.gif

Congrats Tamlin! I have read a lot of your posts and replys and have learned a lot of things I didn't know. You have answered many of my questions even when I didn't ask. Keep up the great work.

Alan

Congrats! Looking forward to the next thousand posts.

Back