Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible bulb sale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the Summer doldrums so....I think I'll ask Phil if he'll consider running another bulb sale soon. Last time I was in the greenhouse it looked like he had waaaay too many pitcher plants
    Stand by to see if I get clobbered by owner of PFT for even mentioning this
    Seems it would be fun for everybody except our shipping dept. and customer service people
    What the heck....I'll give it a try
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hve been thinking the same thing Lynda! And if Phil comes after you, just give me a call and I'll be in Houston faster than you can say... umm.. something! (And we will go out and get mexican food while he stays at work and packs plants&#33

Chicken Enchilada with a nice spicey white sauce anyone?

Truthfully though, Gotta tell ya, I thought you would have had enough when I let everyone know what he was hiding away in the green house, now your gonna wear yourself out again takin orders!

(I forgot some stuff down there anyway, and after I told my wife about the galleria... I have a suspicious feeling that my pocketbook will become threadbare nextime I go to houston&#33

Anyway... I expect your right... that greenhouse does have an AWFUL lot of Sarracenia in it! (Looks like big colorful squares of sod&#33 (6 to 8 inch tall sod&#33

\"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm watching
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Far too old to grow up now. Kate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting with baited breath.......
    I typo, therefore I edit.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (RamPuppy @ June 17 2003,12:51)
    Chicken Enchilada with a nice spicey white sauce anyone? [/QUOTE]
    It has been soooo long since I have had decent mexican or even texmex food. You'd think that in this area there would be at least one place that could do it right.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good 'ol Texas! Texas my Texas, all hail the mighty state, Texas our Texas all ... Oh, forget it! Anyways, there are some payoffs for living in 118*F heat I was driving through Houston about 2 weeks ago, I saw Willowbrook Mall, I nearly passed out just watching it go by because my passengers didn't care... Anyways, last bulb sale was AWESOME!!! I may be able to come down and help for 2 days at some point... Thanks for all that you do!
    I am back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I nearly passed out just watching it go by because my passengers didn't care.[/QUOTE]

Hey Lithopsman, if you're the driver, it doesn't matter if the passengers care....They can't MAKE you keep going, now can they? After all, you're driving THEM....Doesn't that entitle you to a little diversion, even at their cost?
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok everybody, watch your emails in the next couple of weeks....I think maybe I talked Phil into doing something special for all of us...Maybe a sale!! He's working on a project right now (you'll see the changes soon) but after that we should hear some good news .

Lithopsman,
    Can't believe you passed Willowbrook Mall and didn't call us!!
    You could have come to visit.....we're only 20 minutes from there. Sorry we missed you. And thanks for your offer to help....you just might get a call
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

9. Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast