What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel good...

I feel great,
because as of yesturday i donated 3 capensis alba's, 2 binata T's, a P> cyclosecta, and a Vft to the elemenry school, for the wee little ones... has anyone done stuff like this before? i hope they stay alive but oh well if they dont i can always replace them :-D

That a great way to make some kids happy and later on might join to the CP growers club.
I had done so lot of times I also go and make CP shows at schools with plants , video's and I can tell you that make the children happy and make me happy as well.
arie

(Edited by arie at 3:17 pm on May 24, 2002)

Donation is a great way to feel good! I like giving away plants and seed as much as getting them. I could sell my spare plants and seed to help offset the considerable expense of producing them, but then I would be losing something more valuable than money to me. I am very pleased you are of like mind, and hope what you gave away returns to you manyfold, and brings future palnts and friends. It has been so for me!

I hope I will be able to do that (seeds and plants). As for donations I will end up donating money to a CP fund this year.

Tamilin Downstar
I believe I am seeing some growth from the sundews seeds you sent me, just have to wait a little longer. I still have a few left over in the refrig just in case.
Thanks a bunch.

Back