What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
Happy 21first Birthday...hehehehe
wink.gif
. Be good now
tounge.gif
! Go to your parents and say "Were is my RoOt BeEr? I have been waiting 21 years to say that - snap to it, now..." k/d
tounge.gif
smile.gif
wow.gif
lol Hope you have a GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY, theironmonkey.

travis

Happy Birthday
21 is a great
keep smileing
Arie

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cole

Happy 21st Birthday josh. Hope it was a good one
smile.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Josh!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have/had a wonderful, special day.

Stick to the root beer and you'll be fine.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

Happy Birthday! Hope 21 is all you hoped it would be and more!
smile.gif

WOW!! thank you everyone!! this put a big smile on my face!!! see....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yeah, i have been busy lately and this is the first time ive been back on the forum in a while. well, here are some updates. my G. violacea is growin a flower stalk. my U. livida is startin to produce flower stalks as well. i also purchased a S. flave and S. leucophylla. ive only had them a few days and theyre already capturing massive amounts of insects!!!

also, i was thinking of converting my fish talk into a rainforest type habitat. i think im getting tired of the fish. i want to put some bromeliads and tillandsia in there along with some of my utrics. then i was thinkin of getting some poison dart frogs to put in there..what do ya all think?? well, thank you all again and have a great day!

-josh

Back