What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous plants show

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any Carnivorous Plants shows in the USA or in the Ontario
Region in Cananda?

well, there is one in Vancouver, probably not close to you

if you live in michigan, and near the grand rapids area there is a cool, rather small Carnivorous plants exibit at the frederick myer botanical gardens i went there last year and bought a Nep in the giftshop!

Many times, you can find large heathy nepenthes at orchid shows.
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (saladshooter @ April 04 2003,06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">frederick myer botanical gardens i went there last year and bought a Nep in the giftshop![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Really? Darn it I need to go on over there...This weekend may work. I will see. What kind of nep did you buy?
biggrin.gif

travis

i'm really not sure, but you can look at it if you wish you have to cut and paste the link but here it is www.pushforcheese.com/Nep.jpg

-tried to activate the url, but it won't allow direct linkage.

Saladshooter, that's a very nice pitcher you have. I have one question though. What is the clear thing in the background?
It looks like a big vase filled with moss.

Yah, the gardens are cool, I got my Ventricosa their. The ones they sell are usually clippings from when they prune the big plants so try and match it to one of those next time you go
smile.gif

Back