What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

biggrin.gif
Well, I finally received my latest additions to my Carnivourous plant collection today from Exotic Gardens! I received a Green Dragon VFT,a Dente VFT,a Nepenthes ventricosa, a Sarrecenia purpurea and a Leucophylla willosi !!! they all arrived in beautiful condition and after giving them a drink and arranging them in my climate controlled terrarium they appear to be doing well.
tounge.gif

I am very impressed with Exotic Gardens and the quality of their plants and all but two of my plants in my collection are from them.I now have a large collection of CPs considering I just got into the CP hobby about 3 months ago.
rolleyes.gif

This IS an addicting and peculiar hobby isnt it!!
confused.gif
wow.gif

alien.gif
The Evil Spider Hunter

I warned you a few months ago how addicting cp's are. Have you feed any of your spiders to your plants yet?

CONGRATS! I'm very glad that the cps have taken you
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

So happy you are pleased with the new plants and that they arrived in great condition!! Phil works very hard to give the best of quality and service to his customers!

Back