What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay area cp'ers!

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Hey all you Bay Area folks (I KNOW that you're out there). Is anyone interested in getting together sometime soon? I'd love to meet and chat with you all.
smile.gif

Lets see what we can work out....

Steve

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vft guy in SJ @ July 27 2003,2:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey all you Bay Area folks (I KNOW that you're out there). Is anyone interested in getting together sometime soon? I'd love to meet and chat with you all.
smile.gif

Lets see what we can work out....

Steve[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I live about an hour form san jose, but i doubt i'd be able to come
sad.gif
I'm moving in four days

Hi,

I think there is already a good cp club in the bay area. Spec is a member as are others. I believe they have a webpage.

Bobby

Steve,

Check out the BACPS: BACPS
The next meeting is August 23rd. There's usually a sale and a raffle. Come!!!

Capslock

Yo Spectabilis where are you moving to? I hope not some where out of the bayarea.
sad.gif

As for the local cpers. I live in San Francisco I haven't joined the Bacps officialy, I show up to there meetings now and again. And I might make it up to Berkley for there next meeting. Hopefuly I'll see you guys there....
rolleyes.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (showbiz @ July 28 2003,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yo Spectabilis where are you moving to? I hope not some where out of the bayarea.  
sad.gif

As for the local cpers. I live in San Francisco I haven't joined the Bacps officialy, I show up to there meetings now and again. And I might make it up to Berkley for there next meeting. Hopefuly I'll see you guys there....
rolleyes.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
To oklahoma city, though I think I'll be able to make it!
biggrin.gif
On the way to oklahoma city ill stop by the bacps meeting for 3 hours (moveing starts on the day of the meeting) make sure you buy raffle tickets from me! There a 90% chance of winning! I remember caps won 4 times out of his 10 tickets! There are rare plants you can pick to take home with you if you win.
alien.gif
You better be at the berkely meeting this next time, its the biggest one of the year! Plant show of the year! There are plant shows at every meeting, but only a couple plants. every august is the annual 'big' plant show! if you win in a category (ie, nepenthes or sarracenia), then you get a gold medal!
biggrin.gif
(i think)

Thanks for the info guys. I just sent in my request for membership. Sounds like that meeting will be a blast. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks
Steve

Back