What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tall people make higher income

• Thread starter buckeye
  • Start date
Wow Seandew...I need you when I am in the grocery store and need something off the top shelf. Usually I have to go snitch a toilet brush from the household area and use that to scoop it off.
confused.gif
I maybe be short but I am resourceful.
biggrin.gif

lol Travis...I guess I must be MEAN! At least Jhaluska doesn't think so!
tounge.gif

Hey Schloaty,

I didn't say there weren't people taller than me (notice older too&#33
wink.gif
, just that there were some people ( we won't name any names&#33
wink.gif
that are shorter!
tounge.gif
wow.gif

And hey, I'm about to shoot up (I hope), cause my twin just hit 6ft. I'll catch up soon!

SF

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cause my twin just hit 6ft[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, MAN! There are TWO of you?  
wow.gif

There goes the neihborhood...
rolleyes.gif

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have heard that the smaller they are, the meaner, is that true?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I believe that is an affliction known as "small man/person syndrome".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ Oct. 21 2003,9:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Of course I have also heard that the bigger they are the harder they fall...tee hee *great*[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I believe they are referring to the impact they make when they hit the ground
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Seandew @ Oct. 21 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I believe that is an affliction known as "small man/person syndrome".[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Alas, this is probably true as well.

Actually, at 5'4", I am slightly above the average female, and way lower than everyone else.
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are TWO of you

There goes the neihborhood...    

[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe!  What neighborhood?  It's already been destroyed!  Not really!  It's too bad he's not interested in CPs, or we could have an awesome collection!

Anyways, wish us luck, cause our next flag football playoff game is coming up tonight. It's double elimination (lose two and your season is over), and we already have one loss.  I'll be quarterbacking and my twin is a wide receiver, so of course we have a chance at winning this one!  
rolleyes.gif

**Crosses fingers**

SF

GOOD LUCK!!

Sounds like there are a few who are a little sensitive about their height (or lack of it). Something we have absolutely no control over. Well, there are those shoe inserts - or, *shudder* - high heels! I would like to hear from rich, short people just to be the devil's advocate!
alien.gif
tounge.gif

Back